Visitaton and Attendance Policy
Your Values are Our Values
- In services, patient’s visitors are accepted between 9am and 10pm everyday, under the contol of service’s nurse .
- Visits should not be over 15 minutes.
- Please let your visits be short termed and pay attention to not to overcrowd the room with too many visitors at the same time. Visitors are limited to 2 people at a time. It is of high importance for the well being of the patient.
- It will be appropriate to not to bring children under the age of 12 to hospital environment.
- Please do not make noise in patient rooms or in the hallways and do not speak loudly either on the phone or in person.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the hospital.
- Abide by the rules that staff members remind.
- Do not bring any food or drinks from outside.
- Only 1 person can stay as a companion. (our rooms are made for 1 companion only)
- Companion may help the care of the patient as much as she is allowed.
- In case of an emergency, there are pagers above the head of the patient and in the bathrooms to call the nurse.
- When companion changes, the nurse of the service should be informed.
- Companion is supposed to comply the rules of the institution’s discipline.
- Companions are not allowed in intensive care units.